All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionSuccessful management buyouts (MBOs) are the pinnacle of business success today and a great way to earn an ever-increasing stake in the American dream. Buyout provides managers and executives with the necessary tools and strategies for leading a company or division buyout. It explores the details of the entire buyout process and empowers managers to seize their destiny and take charge. Managers learn how to: * Find a company to purchase * Develop a business plan * Negotiate with the seller * Win the ground war of due diligence * Find equity partners and negotiate the management deal with investors * Run the company after the MBO. Buyout offers real-life stories of people who actually pulled off out-of-this-world deals and became rich beyond their wildest expectations.
- Author BiographyRick Rickertsen is the COO of Thayer Capital and the founding partner of Thayer's two corporate buyout funds totaling over $1.2 billion. In his fifteen-year career in the management buyout world he has led more than 50 buyouts, including the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, SAGA Software, ePlus, Iconixx, Immedient, and IESI. Robert E. Gunther is founder of Gunther Communications and is the coauthor of numerous books.
- Author(s)Rick Rickertsen
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byMichael Lewis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.