Buzan Bites: Brilliant Memory: Unlock the Power of Your Mind by Tony Buzan (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 'bite-size' version is of one of Tony Buzan's most enduring topics; Memory. Here Tony Buzan unlocks the secrets of how to improve your memory for all manner of useful purposes. At home, in school or at work. From names, numbers and shopping lists to speeches, articles and poetry. This book offers a swift introduction to Tony Buzan's tried, tested and very successful techniques.
- Author BiographyTony Buzan is the world's leading authority on the brain and learning. His ground-breaking note-taking technique, Mind Maps, offers a route to improved study and better understanding. His million-copy selling books on the subject have achieved massive success in more than 100 countries and have been translated into 30 languages. He has lectures worldwide and acts as advisor to numerous multi-national companies, governments, leading businesses and international Olympic athletes. He is also President of the Brain Foundation, founder of the Brian Trust Charity, the World Memory Championships and the World Championships of the Brain.
- Author(s)Tony Buzan
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication21/07/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBBC Active
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight140 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $23.50Trending at AU $28.78
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.