All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.54
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe mutiny instigated by the Clone Hegemony has been crushed and Earth's legally constituted government has been restored, but peace in the Confederacy is short-lived. A new alien race has appeared, seeking protection from a fleet of bloodthirsty machines programmed to destroy them. When General Bill Booly discovers that a fanatical human has reprogrammed the killer techlogy to eliminate all sentient beings, he must unite the Confederacy and every one of its reluctant allies and lead a battle for the future of the universe.
- Author BiographyWilliam C. Dietz is an American writer best known for his military science fiction. He spent time in the US Navy and the US Marine Corps, and has worked as a surgical technician, news writer, television producer, and director of public relations. He has written more than 40 novels, as well as tie-in novels for Halo, Mass Effect, Resistance, Starcraft, Star Wars, and Hitman.
- Author(s)William C. Dietz
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.