By the Hands of Men, Book Three: The Wrath of a Righteous Man by Roy M Griffis, MR Roy M Griffis (Paperback / softback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $39.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContinuing the epic story of the By Hands of Men series, a man and a woman, torn apart by fate, forge their own destinies in the world after the Great War. Escaping her enslavement in Russia, Charlotte Braniv fights to build a new life in London while the shadow of modern fanaticism looms over Europe. Robert Fitzgerald faithfully serves the Crown in Africa until hor compels him to risk everything to overcome an ancient evil, only to discover that the greatest war rages within himself.
- Author BiographyBorn in Texas City, TX, the son of a career Air Force meteorologist. Attended a variety of schools at all of the hot spots of the nation, such as Abilene, Texas and Bellevue, Nebraska. Sent to my grandparent's house in Tucson, Arizona when things were tough at home. I was pretty damn lost, as my grandparents were largely strangers to me. My older brother, a more taciturn type, refused to discuss what was going on. Fortunately, like so many kids before me, I was rescued by literature. Or, at least, by fiction. In a tiny used bookstore that was just one block up from a dirt road, I discovered that some good soul had unloaded his entire collection of Edgar Rice Burroughs' John Carter of Mars series in Ballantine Paperback. Moved by some impulse, I spent my RC Cola money on the first book, A Princess of Mars. I think what struck me was how these books were possessed of magic: they were able to transport me far from this dusty land of relatives who I didn't know and relatives pretended not to know me to another dusty land of adventure, heroism, nobility, and even love. It was the first magic I'd encountered that wasn't a patent fraud, and when I closed the stiff paperback with the lurid images on the cover, I decided it was the kind of magic I wanted to dedicate the rest of my life to mastering. And, thus, I was saved. Since then, I've never looked back. I've written poems, short stories (twice runner-up in the Playboy college fiction contest), plays (winning some regional awards back East and a collegiate Historical Play-writing Award), and screenplays. I'm a member of the WGAw, with one unproduced screenplay sold to Fox Television. Along the way, I've done the usual starving artist jobs. Been a janitor, a waiter, a clerk in a bookstore. I was the 61st Aviation Rescue Swimmer in the Coast Guard (all that Tarzan reading wasn't wasted). I'm also not a bad cook, come to think of it. Currently, I'm a husband, father, and cat-owner. I'm an avid bicyclist and former EMT. I live in Southern California with my lovely wife. My friends call me Griff, my parents call me Roy, and my college-age son calls me Dadman. It's a good life.
- Author(s)MR Roy M Griffis,Roy M Griffis
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date13/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $30.89New
- AU $71.58New
- AU $78.99New
- AU $49.08New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.49Trending at AU $30.89
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.32
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.83
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.80
- AU $10.79Trending at AU $18.62
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.84
- AU $20.95Trending at AU $23.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.