All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDidyoukwthatforeveryhumanbeingonearththereare1.4billioninsects?Orthatonebatcaneatupto1,000mosquitoseveryhour?Discovertheamazing world ofnumbersandthereal-worldwonderstheyrepresentthroughcreative, easy-to-understand infographics. Infographics coverpopularsubjectsfrom science and techlogy to natureandwildlife, aswell aseveryday activitieslike sports andTV. Colorful illustratedgraphs, wordclouds, pie charts, maps, photography, comparative images, and more illuminate the math behind statistics, trends and measurements we encounter everyday. From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Author(s)National Geographic Kids
- PublisherNational Geographic Kids
- Date of Publication15/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintNational Geographic Kids
- Weight522 g
- Width168 mm
- Height168 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.