All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMakenna Wilhelm kws all of her friends have their quirks, but when Ty shows up naked in her yard one morning, she finds it beyond weird. Stranger still are the deep gashes across Ty's chest and his sudden ability to hear and smell things that human should. During a moonlit night, Ty's secret is revealed. He's longer the boy she's crushed on forever, but rather a werewolf with one serious aversion for all things silver. Makenna is left wondering if he's to blame for the recent death of one of their classmates, the apparent victim of an animal attack. With the help of Melanie, the dead girl's friend, they manage to shed doubt on Ty's guilt only to discover Makenna was the intended prey. Even worse, she's still a target. In a race against the full moon, the trio struggles to find who murdered the young woman. However, without a way to cure Ty, they have way of kwing who poses the greater threat: Ty or the unkwn enemy.
- Author BiographyJennifer Hendren is a graduate of the University of Nebraska College of Law. Foregoing a legal career, she decided to instead chase her dream of becoming a full-time writer. She currently writes adult mystery/suspense and young adult paranormal. BY THE PALE MOONLIGHT is her debut novel. She's currently hard at work on the second book of the Moonlight series, WALKING IN SHADOW. Chances are, she's drinking too much coffee and begging her dogs to go outside and play. (But that's only a guess.)
- Author(s)Jennifer Hendren
- Date of Publication02/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.