All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis study compares writings from Second Temple Judaism, the New Testament and Gsticism that adopt the Middle Platonic tri-partite view of reality, with its transcendent One, its cosmologically active intermediary, and its material realm, in their efforts to explain the relationship between the Deity and the physical cosmos. The study shows that these Jewish, Christian and Gstic writings take up this intermediary doctrine to different ends, reflecting their distinctive views about creation and humanity's place therein.
- Author BiographyRonald Cox, Pepperdine University, Malibu, California, USA.
- Author(s)Ronald Cox
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/07/2007
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Neutestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 145
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight709 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.