All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays which comprise this book aim to identify and discuss aspects of the Byzantium heritage, whose principal beneficiaries were the Greeks, the Slavs and, most prominently, Russia. These 12 studies divide into three groups: the first is concerned with general aspects of Slavo-Byzantine relations; the second deals with the specific features of the acculturation process; and the third, which includes among others Russia's Byzantine Heritage is concerned with the contacts between Byzantium and medieval Russia.
- Author(s)Dimitri Obolensky
- PublisherSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationCrestwood, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSt Vladimir's Seminary Press,U.S.
- Weight508 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.