Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.14+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated for C# 3.0 and the .NET 3.5 platform, the new edition of this bestseller offers more than 250 code recipes to common and t-so-common problems that C# programmers face every day. Every recipe in the book has been reconsidered with more than a third of them rewritten to take advantage of new C# 3.0 features. If you prefer solutions you can use today to general C# language instruction, and quick answers to theory, this is your book. C# 3.0 Cookbook offers a new chapter on LINQ (language integrated query), plus two expanded chapters for recipes for extension methods, lambda functions, object initializers, new synchronization primitives and more.The new edition is also complemented by a public wiki, which t only includes all of the C# 2.0 recipes from the previous edition unchanged by the release of C# 3.0, but invites you to suggest better ways to solve those tasks. Here are some of topics covered: LINQ; Numeric data types and Enumerations; Strings and characters; Classes and structures; Generics; Exception handling; Delegates, events, and lambda expressions; Filesystem interactions; Web site access; XML usage (including LINQ to XML, XPath and XSLT); Networking; and Threading. Each recipe in the book includes tested code that you can download from oreilly.com and reuse in your own applications, and each one includes a detailed discussion of how and why the underling techlogy works. You don't have to be an experienced C# or .NET developer to use C# 3.0 Cookbook . You just have to be someone who wants to solve a problem w, without having to learn all the related theory first.
- Author BiographyJay Hilyard has been developing applications for the Windows platform for over 15 years and for .NET for more than seven of those. He has published numerous articles in MSDN Magazine and he currently works on the New Product Team at Newmarket International in Portsmouth, NH.Stephen Teilhet has been working with the .NET platform since the pre-alpha version of the.NET 1.0 framework was being developed by Microsoft. Currently he works for Ounce Labs where he is working on enhancing their static security code analysis tool to find vulnerabilities in several languages including C# and Visual Basic.
- Author(s)Jay Hilyard,Stephen Teilhet
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication11/01/2008
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Out-of-print date25/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight1220 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.