Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $89.06+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you need an approachable on-ramp to .NET or you want to enhance your skills, C# 3.0 Unleashed is a comprehensive, in-depth guide to the solutions you seek. You'll learn to do more with the new tools that are available, including Visual Studio 2008 and the .NET Framework Class Libraries. Throughout this book, you'll get a practical look at what can be the most useful tools for any given task. You'll also learn common traps to avoid and learn insightful tips that will save you time and help you be more productive. C# 3.0 Unleashed contains complete coverage of the C# programming language. The author covers all the essential syntax, but keeps the focus on practical application. The chapters are arranged to take you step-by-step from the core of the C# language to elements of the .NET Framework, and further into advanced concepts on distributed n-tier Internet applications. Additionally, C# 3.0 Unleashed shows you how to debug, monitor, and scale enterprise applications, enabling you to use the C# programming language to ship the right code at the right time. What's included in this book: * A complete reference for C# syntax, object oriented programming, and component programming with C# * Comprehensive data coverage through ADO.NET and LINQ * An introduction to UI techlogies, including Windows Forms, WPF, ASP.NET Ajax, and Silverlight * Coverage of traditional ASMX and WCF Web Services * Coverage of multiple .NET techlogies, including networking, instrumentation, interop, and multi-threading * In-depth discussion of platform concepts including CLR, Garbage Collection, Type System, Assemblies, and Code Access Security * Guidance on design and architecture for a big-picture view and essential help in piecing together all you've learned
- Author BiographyJoe Mayo has more than 21 years of software engineering experience and has worked with C# and .NET since July 2000. He regularly contributes to the community through his website, C# Station, which has been running since July 2000. He enjoys giving presentations on .NET, and you can occasionally find him online in a forum or newsgroup, doing what he loves to do-talking about .NET. For his community service over the years, he has been a recipient of multiple Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) awards. These days, Joe makes a living through the company he founded, Mayo Software Consulting, Inc., delivering value to customers through custom .NET software development services.
- Author(s)Joseph Mayo
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/07/2008
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/07/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1604 g
- Width179 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine53 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.