Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- DescriptionReal Solutions for C# 4.0 Programmers Need fast, robust, efficient code solutions for Microsoft C# 4.0? This book delivers exactly what you're looking for. You'll find more than 200 solutions, best-practice techniques, and tested code samples for everything from classes to exceptions, networking to XML, LINQ to Silverlight. Completely up-to-date, this book fully reflects major language enhancements introduced with the new C# 4.0 and .NET 4.0. When time is of the essence, turn here first: Get answers you can trust and code you can use, right w! Beginning with the language essentials and moving on to solving common problems using the .NET Framework, C# 4.0 How-To addresses a wide range of general programming problems and algorithms. Along the way is clear, concise coverage of a broad spectrum of C# techniques that will help developers of all levels become more proficient with C# and the most popular .NET tools. Fast, Reliable, and Easy to Use! * Write more elegant, efficient, and reusable code * Take advantage of real-world tips and best-practices advice * Create more effective classes, interfaces, and types * Master powerful data handling techniques using collections, serialization, databases, and XML * Implement more effective user interfaces with both WPF and WinForms * Construct Web-based and media-rich applications with ASP.NET and Silverlight * Make the most of delegates, events, and anymous methods * Leverage advanced C# features ranging from reflection to asynchrous programming * Harness the power of regular expressions * Interact effectively with Windows and underlying hardware * Master the best reusable patterns for designing complex programs
- Author BiographyBen Watson, a software engineer on Microsoft's Bing team, helps design and implement massively scalable distributed systems and other internals for the Bing search engine. Before joining Microsoft he served as a lead developer for GeoEye, a top provider of satellite imagery. He blogs at PhilosophicalGeek.com, where he has presented many popular coding tutorials in C# and C++.
- Author(s)Ben Watson
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width159 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.