Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $9.58+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionC# 4.0 Unleashed is a practical reference focusing on the C# language and the .NET platform as a whole. While covering the language in lots of detail, it also provides eugh coverage of various popular .NET techlogies and techniques (such as debugging) for the reader to be successful on the .NET platform. The in-depth coverage of the language features is crucial to the success of a developer. Kwing exactly where and why to use certain language features can boost efficiency significantly. This book differs from other works by going into eugh depth on how things work, while t being a clone of the formal language specification. Concise anecdotes with concrete samples illustrate how certain language features behave, and also point out possible caveats in using them. On the side of platform coverage, the author provides a gentle introduction to the wide landscape of the .NET platform, following a logical structure that reflects the high-level architecture of an application: presentation, logic, data, connectivity, etc. In the .N ET part of the book there's coverage of relevant new techlogies such as cloud computing, modeling, and parallel programming - things that will gain much more attention moving forward. * Provides valuable insight into the C# language and the .NET Framework - t just what but also the how and why of the language and framework features * Covers using C# with new major techlogies, such as cloud computing, SharePoint, and ASP.NET MVC * Author is Microsoft insider * Will be day and date with the release of C# 4.0
- Author BiographyBart J.F. De Smet is a software development engineer on Microsoft's Cloud Programmability Team, an avid blogger, and a popular speaker at various international conferences. In his current role, he's actively involved in the design and implementation of Reactive Extensions for .NET (Rx) and on an extended LINQ to Anything mission. You can read about Bart's technical adventures on his blog at http://blogs.bartdesmet.net/bart. His main interests include programming languages, virtual machines and runtimes, functional programming, and all sorts of theoretical foundations. In his spare time, Bart likes to hike in the wonderful nature around Seattle, read technical books, and catch up on his game of snooker. Before joining Microsoft in October 2007, Bart was active in the .NET community as a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for C#, while completing his Bachelor of Informatics, Master of Informatics, and Master of Computer Science Engineering studies at Ghent University, Belgium.
- Author(s)Bart De Smet
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication03/01/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSams Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1948 g
- Width180 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine51 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.