All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionEssential skills made easy! Written by Herb Schildt, the world's leading programming author, this step-by-step book is ideal for first-time programmers or those new to C++. The modular approach of this series, including sample projects and progress checks, makes it easy to learn to use C++ at your own pace.
- Author BiographyHerbert Schildt (Mahomet, IL) is a leading programming author. He is an authority on the C, C++, Java, and C# programming languages, and a master Windows programmer. His programming books have sold more than three million copies worldwide and have been translated into all major foreign languages. He is the author of numerous best-sellers including, C++: The Complete Reference, C: The Complete Reference, C++ from the Ground Up, Java 2: The Complete Reference, Java 2: A Beginner's Guide, C#: A Beginner's Guide, The Art of Java and many more. Schildt holds a master's degree in computer science from the University of Illinois.
- Author(s)Herbert Schildt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2003
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleBeginner's Guide
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note48 illustrations
- Weight926 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.