Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.30Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.23
About this product
- DescriptionCrawford Brough Macpherson, an extremely influential writer and teacher and Canada's pre-eminent political theorist, won an international reputation for his controversial interpretation of liberalism. This book looks at Macpherson's double commitment to radical social change and to academic scholarship.
- Author BiographyWilliam Leiss, a fellow and past-president of the Royal Society of Canada, is author or senior co-author of ten books including In the Chamber of Risks and, with Douglas Powell, Mad Cows and Mother's Milk, now in its second edition.
- Author(s)William Leiss
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.