Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $135.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $148.43+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by rewned author and educator Nell Dale, C++ Plus Data Structures, Fifth Edition explores the specifications, applications, and implementations of abstract data types with unmatched accessibility. Updated with new case studies and exercises throughout, this edition provides intuitive explanations that clarify abstract concepts, and approaches the study of data structures with emphasis on computer science theory and software engineering principles. Topics such as modularization, data encapsulation, information hiding, object-oriented decomposition, algorithm analysis, life-cycle software verification models, and data abstraction are carefully presented to foster solid software engineering techniques. In addition to real-world exercises and case studies that define Nell Dale's teaching philosophy, this Fifth Edition provides an increased emphasis on object-oriented design and an early introduction of object-oriented concepts. New and Key features: * Object-oriented termilogy w dominates computing vocabulary. Dale was careful to update all ADT names to reflect this termilogy. * Additional exercises have been added to most chapters. * The Fifth Edition features the trademark Dale pedagogy and highlights numerous real-world, updated case studies. Each broad case study includes a description of the problem, an analysis of the problem's input and required output, and a discussion of the appropriate data types to use. * Each chapter contains an average of 40 engaging exercises that span varying levels of difficulty. These exercises test students' understanding of key concepts through various means, including programming problems and analysis of algorithm problems. * Downloadable instructor resources include PowerPoint lecture presentations, answers to end of chapter questions, a test bank, and an instructor's manual containing goals, teaching tes, suggested in-class activities, and programming assignments for each chapter. * Students and instructors can also access program source code to work out all the examples and exercises from the text.
- Author(s)Nell Dale
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication21/11/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1399 g
- Width201 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.