All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn alternative history in which the South won the Civil War. Set 100 years later, in 1965, the Confederate States of America is embroiled in an insurgency fighting against its apartheid system of Separation and is also faced with an international embargo unless it meets acceptable human rights standards. These conflicts pit C.S.A. traditionalists against progressives in a tale of intrigue, adventure and romance.
- Author BiographyRome Collier is a retired journalist living in Atlanta who has always had an interest in the Civil War. In this story, in which he draws from experiences as a reporter both at home and abroad, Collier examines what things might have been like had the Southern states prevailed in that conflict and continued to exist as an independent nation as the Confederate States of America.
- Author(s)Rome Collier
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.24
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.13
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.64
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.75
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.89
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.