All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCollaborating with the genius of C.S. Lewis, and particularly his brilliant work The Abolition of Man, the authors offer a multi-facetted, interdisciplinary investigation of perennial questions that impact human development and freedom.
- Author BiographySTEVEN R. LOOMIS serves on the faculty of Wheaton College in Illinois, USA. JACOB P. RODRIGUEZ received his Ph.D. from the Claremont Graduate University, USA. His research interests include institutions, the economy, and freedom.
- Author(s)Jacob P. Rodriguez,Steven R. Loomis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/11/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.16New
- AU $64.84Used
- AU $78.59New
- AU $105.40New
- AU $75.53Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $45.70Trending at AU $72.17
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $80.10
- AU $21.26Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $94.39
- AU $19.59Trending at AU $32.54
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.10
- AU $21.27Trending at AU $22.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.