All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionA complete yet easy to follow programming book for the C beginner as well as a great reference book for the more experienced programmer. Unlike many other programming language books, C Simplified was developed specifically for use in the classroom and has been critiqued by thousands of students over a dozen years before finally being made available to the general public. It encompasses all the major features of C including the History of C; the Standard Library; Identifiers; Arithmetic, Compound, Relational, Logical, and Bitwise Operators; Data Types; Pointers; Flow Control statements; Arrays and Strings; Input and Output; Functions; the C Preprocessor; Structures, Unions and Enumeration types; and Linked List data structures In addition to its straightforward style of explanation, this book contains many examples along with numerous exercises, with answers, to help assure a thorough understanding of how C functions. C Simplified is one book that truly lives up to its name.
- Author BiographyJeffrey Jones has a B.S. in Biology and a M.S. in Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering. He has been teaching students at the college level since 1980. He has instructed courses for The Ohio State University (his Alma Mater), The University of Maryland, George Washington University, The University of Houston, The University of California-Santa Cruz, San Jose State University, and The University of Maryland-Eastern Shore. Mr. Jones served for nearly 25 years with NASA overseeing the operation of several real-time control systems in programs such as the Space Shuttle and the International Space Station. During this time he also programmed a complex real-time control system for a NASA advanced Life Support System project using a symbolic programming language known as Ladder Logic In addition to teaching C, Mr. Jones has also instructed numerous courses in C++, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Engineering, Ada, Computer Architecture, Math, and Aeronautical Engineering. He currently resides with his family on the Eastern Shore of Virginia where he is both teaching and programming a real-time satellite control system in, of course, C.
- Author(s)Jeffrey D Jones
- Date of Publication07/05/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.