All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionA practice-oriented guide to using C# to design and program pricing and trading models In this step-by-step guide to software development for financial analysts, traders, developers and quants, the authors show both vice and experienced practitioners how to develop robust and accurate pricing models and employ them in real environments. Traders will learn how to design and implement applications for curve and surface modeling, fixed income products, hedging strategies, plain and exotic option modeling, interest rate options, structured bonds, unfunded structured products, and more. A unique mix of modern software techlogy and quantitative finance, this book isboth timely and practical. The approach is thorough and comprehensive and the authors use a combination of C# language features, design patterns, mathematics and finance to produce efficient and maintainable software. Designed for quant developers, traders and MSc/MFE students, each chapter has numerous exercises and the book is accompanied by a dedicated companion website, www.datasimfinancial.com , providing all source code, alongside audio, support and discussion forums for readers to comment on the code and obtain new versions of the software.
- Author BiographyDaniel J. Duffy has been working with numerical methods in finance, industry and engineering since 1979. He has written four books on financial models and numerical methods and C++ for computational finance and he has also developed a number of new schemes for this field. He is the founder of Datasim Education and has a PhD in Numerical Analysis from Trinity College, Dublin. Andrea Germani was born in Lodi, Italy in 1975, where he currently lives. After graduating from the Bocconi University in Milano, he obtainedthe Certificate in Quantitative Finance in London under the supervision of Paul Wilmott. Since then he has been working as a trader in some of the major Italian banks, where he gained a deep knowledge of the financial markets. He also worked on valuation and pricing of equity and interest-derivatives, with a focus on the practical use of the models on the trading floor. He is active in training courses of Finance for students and practitioners.
- Author(s)Andrea Germani,Daniel J. Duffy
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1588 g
- Width175 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.