All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text presupposes prior programming kwledge on the part of the reader. It starts from the very elementary basics of C#, guiding the reader program by program, presenting one feature or a cluster of related features of the language. Each succeeding program builds upon the information gleaned from the previous one. The entire spectrum from the most basic vocabulary and the functions of C# to more complex concepts such as modifiers and pointers are discussed in a systematic, step-by-step manner.
- Author(s)Sandeep Shanbhag,Sonal Mukhi,Vijay Mukhi
- PublisherTech Publications Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication31/12/2001
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintTech Publications Pte Ltd
- Content Noteb&w diagrams
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $73.88Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.