All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionIt takes more than raw talent and passion to make it in today's global apparel and accessories markets-excellent computer-aided design skills are a prerequisite. CAD for Fashion Design and Merchandising allows students to immediately begin creating digital fashion presentations using Adobe Illustrator(R) and Photoshop(R). This book takes an integrated approach, allowing students to master the three-dimensional benefits of combining the two software programs. Colorful illustrations accompany easy, step-by-step tutorials that are geared toward students at the beginner and intermediate levels. Because the book uses fashion photography rather than hand-drawn illustrations as a basis for demonstrating the proportion of fashion croquis, instructors will be able to evaluate students' mastery of digital illustration regardless of their hand-drawing skills, and students will benefit from a seamless transition from creative thought to digital rendering.
- Author BiographyStacy Stewart Smith is an Adjunct Assistant Professor of Fashion Design Art at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT), USA, where he instructs the finer points of digital fashion design and technical specifications using Adobe Illustrator(R) and Adobe Photoshop(R). He has been teaching computer art, illustration, fashion design and merchandising courses since 1998 and was Teacher of the Year (2000) during his lengthy post at the Wood Tobe-Coburn School of New York. Smith is an accomplished fashion designer and fine art painter.
- Author(s)Stacy Stewart-Smith
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFairchild Books
- Content Note1250 colour illus
- Weight2247 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.