All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCAD for Interiors: Basics is a practical guide to getting started in AutoCAD(r) for interior designers. Taking a hands-on approach, the reader is taken on a step-by-step process to draw a detailed building floor plan. Beginning with instruction on how to create project templates, the reader works their way up to a professional-quality presentation. The basics of Architectural Desktop(r) and 3-D CAD are also included. An included DVD complements the book, presenting videos of detailed AutoCAD(r) commands demonstrating the book's instruction using a unique audio-visual approach. No other product for designers offers a blended approach to make learning visually exciting and effective.
- Author BiographyJoseph A. Fiorello Jr., Associate IIDA, is an Adjunct Professor at the Wentworth Institute of Technology and Newbury College, teaching computer-aided drawing/rendering, materials/finishes, and studio courses. He has also taught at New England Art Institute, Massachusetts College of Art, and Endicott College. Mr. Fiorello is also principal of FA/D Studios (www.fadstudios.com), working on residential, commercial, and institutional interiors projects.
- Author(s)Joseph A. Fiorello
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteill
- Weight594 g
- Width212 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains DVD
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.