All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe 40th edition of the UK's best-selling beer & pub guide, the Good Beer Guide is fully revised and updated each year and features pubs across the United Kingdom that serve the best real ale. This pub guide is completely independent with listings based entirely on votes from CAMRA members and paid placements. This means you can be sure that every pub and pint deserves their place, plus they all come recommended by people who kw a thing or two about good beer. The unique 'Breweries Section' lists all the breweries - micro, regional and national - that produce real ale in the UK, and the beers that they brew. Tasting tes for the beers, compiled by CAMRA-trained tasting teams, are also included. The Good Beer Guide 2013 is the complete book for beer lovers and a must have for anyone wanting to experience the UK's finest pubs.
- Author BiographyRoger Protz is a journalist, broadcaster, campaigner, and the author of more than 15 books about beer and brewing, including 300 Beers to Try Before You Die. Twice a winner of the Glenfiddich Drink Writer of the Year Award, he also won a Lifetime Achievement Award from the British Guild of Beer Writers.
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Out-of-print date15/01/2014
- Content Noteb&w maps plus colour photography
- Weight998 g
- Width140 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRoger Protz
- Edition Statement40th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.