All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionThe book covers all kwledge areas from the BABOK(R), Third Edition, and is designed to be a study guide for the CBAP(R) certification from IIBA(TM). It includes over 300 sample questions. It is also usable for those seeking the PMI-PBA(R) certification. This book is a complete business analysis handbook combining the latest standards from the BABOK(R) case study examples and exercises with solutions. It has usable tools and techniques, as well as templates ready to be used to develop solid requirements to be the cornerstone for any successful product development.
- Author BiographyHans Jonasson, CBAP, PMP, founder of JTC Unlimited, has more than 30 years of experience in the areas of project management, business analysis, and professional development training. He started his career with Volvo LTD in Gothenburg, Sweden, in 1980 as a systems analyst/programmer. In 1984 he moved to the United States to work on new development projects for EDS and General Motors. He has managed all aspects of software development projects for the automotive industry, with budgets that have ranged from $100,000 to $10 million. Hans is now based in Gothenburg, Sweden. He has taught introductory and advanced-level courses on project management, requirements gathering, CMMI(R), and process development, to more than 10,000 professionals at companies that include IBM, EDS, Ford Motors, DaimlerChrysler, General Dynamics, Citibank, and Volvo. Since 1996, he has been a Project Management Professional (PMP(R)) and member of the Project Management Institute (PMI(R)), as well as a frequent presenter at PMI events in North America and Europe for the last ten years. He is a member of the Swedish Chapter of PMI and the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA(TM)).
- Author(s)Hans Jonasson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note72 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.