All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is good CBT supervision? What makes an effective supervisor? How can qualified CBT therapists learn to become good CBT supervisors who work effectively with their supervisees? These are some of the questions addressed in this practical new book, examining what it takes to be a competent and confident CBT supervisor. Using the authors' unique framework of learning - the PURE Supervision Flower - the book equips trainees with the skills and competencies needed to prepare for, undertake, refine and enhance supervision practice across a wide range of settings. Structured around the PURE Supervision Flower, the book is divided into four parts: Preparing for Supervision explores how to establish an effective and ethical base from which supervision can occur Undertaking Supervision focuses on the practical delivery of CBT Supervision Refining Supervision offers insights into managing the supervisory process and relationship Enhancing Supervision hones competencies by considering complex ethical challenges and CPD. Packed with activities, tips, case studies and reflective questions to help consolidate learning, this is essential reading for CBT practitioners training in and already providing supervision across a range of settings.
- Author BiographySarah Corrie is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist and Visiting Professor at Middlesex University.
- Author(s)David A. Lane,Sarah Corrie
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2015
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.