All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCBT for Career Success is a unique self-help book, offering a powerful combination of cognitive and behavioural therapy (CBT) approaches alongside career coaching for the first time. Whether you are just starting out in your career, aiming at a more senior position or considering a change in direction, this book is for you. If you want to succeed in the labour market, you need a psychological edge to help you progress in an increasingly competitive and volatile job market. This book provides powerful CBT approaches that will strengthen your resilience and motivation and increase the sheer excitement and enjoyment of achieving success in the workplace. The book provides clear, practical strategies and a wealth of materials that will help you to define your personal values and match them with suitable career choices, use psychological and motivational techniques to succeed in a competitive environment and deal effectively with work-related stress.< STRIKE> The materials included within this book have been used on training courses delivered to hundreds of careers counsellors and coaches in different parts of England in recent years and have helped them to support their clients more effectively. CBT for Career Success will be of interest to all those wishing to succeed in their chosen careers, including new entrants to the labour market.
- Author BiographySteve Sheward is a Career Counsellor and Senior CBT Therapist in the National Health Service. He has used his experience of working in both professions to develop a unique combination of CBT with career counselling and coaching. He has worked as a senior manager within the careers service and delivers CBT- based career counselling courses throughout England.
- Author(s)Steve Sheward
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 15 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.