All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other
Save on Other
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $18.85Trending at AU $19.91
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $19.86Trending at AU $34.61
- AU $14.13Trending at AU $25.88
- AU $21.52Trending at AU $22.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis key new text on CBT for personality disorders offers a unique trainee guide to this complex area. The book provides a practical, hands-on overview of the treatment strategies for working with personality disorders, linking these with the theory of both cognitive and behavioural approaches. Covering the full range of personality disorders, this is the most rounded and introductory guide yet. Key content includes: - therapist self-care; avoiding pitfalls - holding the CBT line in challenging circumstances, across a range of multi-disciplinary settings - exploration of the therapeutic relationship and engagement strategies - reflections on the evidence for CBT and personality problems - chapter introductions and summaries, key learning points and reflective questions - case examples and vignettes. This book is an important resource for anyone wishing to use their CBT training with clients presenting personality disorders.
- Author(s)Brian Thomson,Henck Van Bilsen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Weight295 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.