CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless Study Guide: Exam 640-721 by Michael Kang, Henry Chou (Mixed media product, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.57Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $23.34+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the best fully integrated study system available. With hundreds of practice questions and hands-on exercises, CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless Study Guide covers what you need to kw - and shows you how to prepare - for this challenging exam. It offers: 100 per cent complete coverage of all objectives for CCNA Wireless Exam 640-721; Exam Readiness Checklist - you're ready for the exam when all objectives on the list are checked off; Inside the Exam sections highlighting key exam topics covered; Two-Minute Drills for quick review; and, Simulated exam questions matching the format, tone, topics, and difficulty of the real exam. It covers all the exam topics, including: Radio Frequency Basics; Wireless LAN Standards and Topologies; The Shared Wireless Medium; Wireless Security Frameworks; Wireless Authentication and Encryption; Understanding the Cisco Unified Wireless Network Architecture; Understanding Cisco Mobility Express Solution; Deploying Cisco Wireless LAN Components; Understanding and Deploying the Wireless Control System; Understanding and Installing Wireless Clients; Administering and Maintaining a Cisco Wireless Network; and, Cisco Wireless Network Troubleshooting Tasks. The CD-ROM includes: Electronic book for studying on the go; Complete MasterExam practice testing engine, featuring - One full practice exam, Detailed answers with explanations, and Score Report performance assessment tool; and, With Free Online Registration, there is a Bonus downloadable MasterExam practice test. Henry Chou, CCIE #10315, is a solutions architect with the Advanced Services Worldwide Wireless Practice group at Cisco Systems, Inc. Michael Kang, CCNP, CCDP, CWSP, is a senior wireless network consultant with the Advanced Services Worldwide Wireless Practice group at Cisco Systems, Inc. 'There are a number of books available for Cisco's 640-721 exam, but by far Henry Chou and Michael Kang's CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless Study Guide is in a league of its own. It divides the material into twelve chapters (five parts) and thoroughly covers the information. At the end of each chapter, you have a 'Two-Minute Drill' and a test (followed by the answers to such). The minimum number of these end-of-the-chapter questions is ten, with one chapter holding 11 and ather 18. There are practice exams on the accompanying CD (making the total set 250), and two appendices on hardware-related subject matter. This makes for one powerful book and the ideal prescription for passing a popular CCNA exam' - CertCities , July 1, 2010.
- Author BiographyHenry Chou, CCIE #10315, is a Solutions Architect with the Advanced Services Worldwide Wireless Practice group at Cisco Systems, Inc. Michael Kang, CCNP, CCDP, CWSP, is a Senior Wireless Network Consultant with the Advanced Services Worldwide Wireless Practice group at Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Author(s)Henry Chou,Michael Kang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleCertification Press
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight940 g
- Width188 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.