CCNA ICND2 Official Exam Certification Guide (CCNA Exams 640-816 and 640-802) by Wendell Odom (Mixed media product, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $103.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $32.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionCCNA ICND2 Official Exam Certification Guide Second Edition * Master ICND2 640-816 and CCNA 640-802 exam topics with the official study guide * Assess your kwledge with chapter-opening quizzes * Review key concepts with Exam Preparation Tasks * Practice with hundreds of exam questions on the CD-ROM Wendell Odom, CCIE(R) No. 1624 CCNA ICND2 Official Exam Certification Guide, Second Edition, is a best of breed Cisco(R) exam study guide that focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCNA(R) ICND2 exam. This fully updated edition presents complete reviews and a more challenging and realistic exam preparation experience. Senior instructor and best-selling author Wendell Odom shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual kwledge and hands-on skills. The material is presented in a concise manner, focused on increasing your understanding of exam topics and preparing you for the numerous challenges the exams present. CCNA ICND2 Official Exam Certification Guide, Second Edition, presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Do I Kw This Already? quizzes open each chapter and allow you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks sections help you drill on key concepts you must kw thoroughly and help increase your speed in answering questions, a difficult hurdle many exam candidates face on the new exams. A Final Preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan. Special troubleshooting sections help you master the complex scenarios you will face on the exam. The companion CD-ROM contains a powerful testing engine that allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a chapter-by-chapter basis, presenting question-by-question remediation to the text. The bonus DVD contains more than 60 minutes of personal video mentoring from the author focused mainly on bringing difficult subnetting concepts to life. Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging practice questions, this book provides you with more detailed information and more realistic practice exercises than any other CCNA study guide, enabling you to succeed on the exam the first time. CCNA ICND2 Official Exam Certification Guide, Second Edition, is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining. Wendell Odom, CCIE(R) No. 1624, has been in the networking industry since 1981. He currently teaches QoS, MPLS, and CCNA courses for Skyline Advanced Techlogy Services (www.skyline-ats.com). Wendell has worked as a network engineer, consultant, systems engineer, and instructor and course developer, and has taught authorized Cisco courses for the majority of the last 14 years. The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNA ICND2 exam, including * Virtual LANs and Spanning Tree Protocol * Static and connected routes * VLSM and route summarization * IP access control lists * OSPF and EIGRP configuration * Point-to-point WANs * Frame Relay * VPNs * Network address translation * IPv6 * Troubleshooting Companion CD-ROM The CD-ROM contains an electronic copy of the book and 200 practice questions for the ICND2 and full CCNA exams, including simulation and testlet questions, all available in study mode and test mode. BONUS DVD The DVD contains more than 60 minutes of personal instruction from the author! This volume is part of the Exam Certification Guide Series from Cisco
- Author BiographyWendell Odom, CCIE No. 1624, has been in the networking industry since 1981. He currently teaches QoS, MPLS, and CCNA courses for Skyline Advanced Technology Services (http://www.skyline-ats.com). Wendell also has worked as a network engineer, consultant, and systems engineer, and as an instructor and course developer. He is the author of all prior editions of CCNA Exam Certification Guide, as well as the Cisco QoS Exam Certification Guide, Second Edition, Computer Networking First-Step, CCIE Routing and Switching Official Exam Certification Guide, Second Edition, and CCNA Video Mentor, all from Cisco Press.
- Author(s)Wendell Odom
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication30/08/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Out-of-print date10/11/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1476 g
- Width196 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.