All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionPrepare for Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 exam success with this Cisco Exam Cram from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT. Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Exam Cram is the perfect study guide to help you pass the Cisco CCNA 200-120 exam, providing coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of preparation tools such as exam objective mapping; a self-assessment section that helps you evaluate your motivations and exam readiness; concise, easy-to-read exam topic overviews; Exam Alerts that highlight key concepts; bullet lists and summaries for easy review; Cram Savers, Cram Quizzes, and chapter-ending practice questions that help you assess your kwledge and test your understanding; Notes that indicate areas of concern or specialty training; Tips to help you build a better foundation of kwledge; and an extensive glossary of terms and acronyms. The book also contains the extremely useful Cram Sheet tear-out that represents a collection of the most difficult-to-remember facts and numbers you should memorize before taking the test. Complementing all these study tools is the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test software, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic practice questions. This assessment software offers you a wealth of customization option and reporting features, allowing you to test your kwledge in study mode, practice exam mode, or flash card mode. Covers the critical information you'll need to kw to score higher on your CCNA exam! * Identify the protocols that operate at specific OSI layers * Learn the details of custom subnetting with IPv4 * Understand and implement IPv6 * Connect, configure, and manage Cisco routers and switches * Set up security for routers and switches * Create VLANs and set up switch-to-switch trunk linksFilter traffic from one network to ather with access control lists (ACLs) * Deploy Network Address Translation (NAT) and IOS router DHCP services * Learn to predict and verify Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) * Configure and verify OSPFv2, OSPFv3, and EIGRP * Leverage redundancy protocols including HSRP and GLBP * Implement WAN techlogies including PPP, HDLC, and Frame Relay * Troubleshoot switches and routers, including routing protocols Companion CD The companion CD contains a digital edition of the Cram Sheet and the powerful Pearson IT Certification Practice Test engine, complete with hundreds of exam-realistic questions. The assessment engine offers you a wealth of customization options and reporting features, laying out a complete assessment of your kwledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most. Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7, or Windows 8; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium-class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512MB RAM; 650MB disk space plus 50MB for each downloaded practice exam; access to the Internet to register and download your practice exams Mike Valentine has been in the IT field for 16 years, focusing on network design and implementation. He is a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (#31461) and specializes in Cisco Unified Communications instruction as well as CCNA and CCNP courses. His accessible, humorous, and effective teaching style has demystified Cisco for hundreds of students since he began teaching in 2002. Keith Barker, CCIE No. 6783 R/S & Security, is a 27-year veteran of the networking industry. He currently works at CBT Nuggets. His past experience includes EDS, Blue Cross, Paramount Pictures, and KwledgeNET, and he has delivered CCIE-level training for several years.
- Author BiographyMichael Valentine has been in the IT field for 16 years, focusing on network design and implementation. He is a Cisco Certified Systems Instructor (#31461) and specializes in Cisco Unified Communications instruction and in CCNA and CCNP courses. His accessible, humorous, and effective teaching style has demystified Cisco for hundreds of students since he began teaching in 2002. Michael has a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of British Columbia and currently holds CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, and CCNP-Voice certifications. In addition to the popular Exam Cram 2: CCNA and CCENT books, Michael co-authored the Official Certification Guide for CCNA-Voice and has contributed to and served as technical editor for the Cisco Press titles CCNP ONT Official Exam Certification Guide and CCNA Flashcards, among others. Michael has also developed courseware and lab guides for Official Cisco Curriculum courses and custom classes for individuals and corporations. Keith Barker, CCIE No. 6783 R/S & Security, is a 27-year veteran of the networking industry. He currently works at CBT Nuggets. His past experience includes EDS, Blue Cross, Paramount Pictures, and KnowledgeNET, and he has delivered CCIE-level training for several years. As part of the original set of Cisco VIPs for the Cisco Learning Network, he continues to give back to the community in many ways. He is CISSP, HP, PaloAlto, Brocade, and Juniper certified, loves to teach, and keeps many of his video tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/keith6783. You can reach him on Facebook at Keith Barker Networking.
- Author(s)Andrew Whitaker,Keith Barker,Michael H. Valentine
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication31/12/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson IT Certification
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight942 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.