All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNetworking's leading authority joins Sybex for the ultimate CCNA prep guide CCNA Routing and Switching Complete Study Guide, 2nd Edition is your comprehensive review for the CCNA exams. Written by the leading authority on networking techlogy, this guide covers 100% of all objectives for the latest ICND1, ICND2, and CCNA Composite exams. Hands-on labs help you gain experience in critical procedures and practices, and the network simulator provides a realistic lab environment so you can practice at your own pace. Gain access to the Sybex online learning environment, featuring a robust set of study tools including: practice questions, flashcards, video instruction, and an extensive glossary of terms to help you better prepare for exam day. The pre-assessment test helps you prioritize your study time, and bonus practice exams allow you to test your understanding. Need more practice? Get 20% off a year subscription and free access to premium Cisco Labs providing hands-on, real-world experience using Cisco Routers, Switches, and Firewalls. Free online video training is also included, with almost forty hours of Routing and Switching guidance from the experts at ITProTV. The CCNA certification is essential to a career in networking, and the exam can be taken in two parts or as a composite. Whichever you choose, this book is your essential guide for complete review. * Master IP data network operation * Troubleshoot issues and keep the network secure * Understand switching and routing techlogies * Work with IPv4 and IPv6 addressing Full coverage and expert insight makes CCNA Routing and Switching Complete Study Guide your ultimate companion for CCNA prep.
- Author BiographyTodd Lammle, Cisco certified in almost every category, is the authority on Cisco networking and certification. His three decades of real-world experience is prevalent in his writing. He is an experienced networking engineer with very practical experience working on the largest bounded and unbounded networks in the world at such companies as Xerox, Hughes Aircraft, Texaco, AAA, Cisco, and Toshiba, among many others. Todd has published over 60 books, including the very popular and bestselling CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate Study Guide and Cisco Firepower NGIPS. Todd runs an international training company from Texas, and a large scale consulting business out of Colorado. You can reach Todd through his forum and blog at www.lammle.com/ccna.
- Author(s)Todd Lammle
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1824 g
- Width187 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine52 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.