CCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide by Brent Stewart (Mixed media product, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.16Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.00Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide Fourth Edition * Master all 642-901 exam topics with the official study guide * Assess your kwledge with chapter-opening quizzes * Review key concepts with foundation summaries * Practice with hundreds of exam questions on the CD-ROM Brent D. Stewart Clare Gough, CCIE(R) No. 2893 CCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, is a best of breed Cisco(R) exam study guide that focuses specifically on the objectives for the BSCI exam. Successfully passing the BSCI 642-901 exam certifies that you have the kwledge and skills necessary to use advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalability for Cisco integrated services routers (ISR) connected to LANs and WANs. CCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, follows a logical organization of the CCNP(R) BSCI exam objectives. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing readers' retention and recall of exam topics. Do I Kw This Already? quizzes open each chapter and allow you to determine how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists and Foundation Summary tables make referencing easy and give you a quick refresher whenever you need it. Scenario-based exercises help you think about exam objectives in real-world situations, thus increasing recall during exam time. Challenging chapter-ending review questions help you assess your kwledge and reinforce key concepts. The companion CD-ROM contains a powerful testing engine that allows you to focus on individual topic areas or take complete, timed exams. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, presenting question-by-question remediation to the text. Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this book helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time. Brent D. Stewart, CCNP and certified Cisco instructor, is a network administrator at CommScope, where he focuses on the design and implementation of an international IP network. Brent has worked in fiber-optic manufacturing R&D and as a network consultant. Clare Gough, CCIE(R) No. 2893, is an instructor and a consultant with more than 18 years of practical experience in computer networking. The official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP BSCI exam, including * Essential routing principles for designing and managing scalable networks * EIGRP, OSPF, and IS-IS functions and operation * Basic BGP configuration * Multicast routing * Cisco IOS(R) routing features, including redistribution, route filtering, and DHCP * IPv6 addressing and the transition from IPv4 to IPv6 Companion CD-ROM The CD-ROM contains an electronic copy of the book and more than 200 practice questions for the BSCI exam, including simulation-based questions, all available in study mode, test mode, and flash card format. This volume is part of the Exam Certification Guide Series from Cisco Press(R). Books in this series provide officially developed exam preparation materials that offer assessment, review, and practice to help Cisco Career Certification candidates identify weaknesses, concentrate their study efforts, and enhance their confidence as exam day nears. Category: Cisco Certification Covers: CCNP BSCI exam 642-901
- Author BiographyBrent D. Stewart, CCNP, CCSI, is a network administrator at CommScope, where he focuses on design and implementation of an international IP network. Brent has worked in fiber-optic manufacturing R&D, as a network consultant, and as a certified Cisco instructor. Brent participated in the development of BSCI while with Global Knowledge and developed Internetbased versions of several CCNP classes. Brent received a B.S. in physics from Lenoir-Rhyne College and is currently finishing an M.S. in computer science/information security from James Madison University. Brent lives in Hickory, North Carolina, with his beautiful wife, Karen, and their wonderfully mischievous children, Benjamin, Kaitlyn, Madelyn, and William.
- Author(s)Brent Stewart
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication18/07/2007
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Out-of-print date30/09/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1286 g
- Width194 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.31
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.70
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.30
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.73
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.19
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.12
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.