All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.04Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe official study guide helps you master all the topics on the CCNP Security VPN exam, including Configuring policies, inheritance, and attributes * AnyConnect Remote Access VPN solutions * AAA and Dynamic Access Policies (DAP) * High availability and performance * Clientless VPN solutions * SSL VPN with Cisco Secure Desktop * Easy VPN solutions * IPsec VPN clients and site-to-site VPNs The CD-ROM contains a free, complete practice exam. Includes Exclusive Offer for 70% Off Premium Edition eBook and Practice Test Pearson IT Certification Practice Test minimum system requirements: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), or Windows 7; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client; Pentium class 1GHz processor (or equivalent); 512 MB RAM; 650 MB disc space plus 50 MB for each downloaded practice exam This volume is part of the Official Cert Guide Series from Cisco Press. Books in this series provide officially developed exam preparation materials that offer assessment, review, and practice to help Cisco Career Certification candidates identify weaknesses, concentrate their study efforts, and enhance their confidence as exam day nears. CCNP Security VPN 642-648 Official Cert Guide is a best of breed Cisco exam study guide that focuses specifically on the objectives for the CCNP Security VPN exam. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Howard Hooper shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual kwledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics. CCNP Security VPN 642-648 Official Cert Guide presents you with an organized test-preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Do I Kw This Already? quizzes open each chapter and enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must kw thoroughly. The companion CD-ROM contains a powerful testing engine that enables you to focus on individual topic areas or take a complete, timed exam. The assessment engine also tracks your performance and provides feedback on a module-by-module basis, laying out a complete assessment of your kwledge to help you focus your study where it is needed most. Well-regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this official study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time. CCNP Security VPN 642-648 Official Cert Guide is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that includes simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led training, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners worldwide, please visit www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
- Author BiographyHoward Hooper, CCIE No. 23470, CCNP, CCNA, CCDA, JNCIA, works as a network consultant and trainer for Transcend Networks Ltd., specializing in network design, installation, and automation for enterprise and government clients. He has worked in the network industry for 10 years, starting his career in the service provider field as a support engineer, before moving on to installations engineer and network architect roles, working on small, medium, enterprise, and service provider networks. In his spare time, Howard is a professional skydiver and Cisco Academy instructor. When he is not freefalling from more than 13,500 feet at his local drop zone, he is teaching the CCNA syllabus at his local Cisco Academy.
- Author(s)Howard Hooper
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationIndianapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCisco Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1548 g
- Width191 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.