All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow that CDMA has been accepted as a key component of worldwide 3G systems, service providers, capacity planners, engineers and technicians need to understand the best methods and tools for maximizing throughput, capacity, and quality. This book provides that expertise.
- Author BiographyAdam N. Rosenberg is an industrial mathematician who has worked in wireless and landline telephony, airline planning, railroad line optimization, used car value prediction, printed circuit board design and manufacture, image processing of flood plain maps, and, currently, hotel revenue management. He worked with the cellular founders at Bell Telephone Laboratories on Advanced Mobile Phone Service (AMPS) and, more recently, on Broadband Code Division Multiple Access (B-CDMA) at InterDigital Communications Corporation. Dr. Rosenberg earned his A.B. in Mathematics from Princeton University, cum laude, and his M.S. and Ph.D. in Operations Research from Stanford University. He can be reached at email@example.com Sid Kemp is an expert in architecture, standards, quality management, and organizational structure for information technology and telecommunications. As president of Quality Technology & Instruction (QTI), he provides clients with consulting and training that increase quality of service especially by improving teamwork between technical engineers and business experts and executives. He appreciates comments on his writing and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. For updates and additional information about this book, see his corporate Web site, www.qualitytechnology.com/qti/cdma.
- Author(s)Adam Rosenberg,Sid Kemp
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleTelecom Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight1233 g
- Width193 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine50 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.