All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting ongoing research into students' workflows and preferences, CFIN5 from 4LTR Press combines an easy-reference, paperback textbook with Chapter Review Cards and an invative online experience--all at an affordable price. The result is a solution that engages students of all generations and learning styles. With CFIN Online, students can explore CFIN5 anywhere, anytime, and on most devices! Invative StudyBits feature intuitive functionality that enables students to easily create tes from interactive content as they go through the text--helping them study more effectively as well as visually monitor their own progress. New Chapter Highlight boxes relate chapter concepts to everyday life and news taken from current headlines. With its straightforward course management, assessment, and analytics for instructors, CFIN5 with CFIN Online integrates seamlessly into your Corporate Finance course and maximizes success for students and instructors alike.
- Author BiographyDr. Scott Besley is Associate Professor and Chair of the Department of Finance at the University of South Florida. He earned his DBA and MBA degrees from Florida State University. A well-respected author and instructor, Dr. Besley has published numerous research articles in various academic journals and has co-authored two of the leading textbooks in corporate finance that are used at universities around the world. His research interests include areas of corporate finance, working capital management, governance, and investment anomalies. A frequently requested presenter at professional conferences, Dr. Besley is actively involved in numerous finance and professional organizations. When he is not teaching or pursuing research interests, he is heavily involved in his local community. Dr. Eugene F. Brigham is Graduate Research Professor Emeritus at the University of Florida, where he has taught since 1971. He earned his MBA and Ph.D. from the University of California-Berkeley and his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina. Prior to joining the University of Florida, Dr. Brigham held teaching positions at the University of Connecticut, the University of Wisconsin, and the University of California-Los Angeles. A former president of the Financial Management Association, he has written more than 40 journal articles on the cost of capital, capital structure, and other aspects of financial management. He authored or co-authored ten textbooks on managerial finance and managerial economics that have also been translated into 11 languages worldwide. In addition, Dr. Brigham has served as a consultant to many corporations and government agencies.
- Author(s)Eugene Brigham,Scott Besley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight862 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.