All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionFive scandalous and revealing case studies offer a chilling insight into the negligence, greed, murder and at some times comical disorganisation behind some of the CIA's most controversial secret organisations. Even the most exciting and bizarre science fiction cant rival the influence the CIA had in the assassination of Martin Luther King. Jr, the 2001 counter-terrorism PATRIOT act and the illegal sale of weapons to Iran despite an arms embargo. Smith makes radical claims but uses facts to write a believable, accessible alternative to mainstream histories.
- Author BiographyJoe Biel is a writer, designer, filmmaker, teacher, activist, and founder of Microcosm Publishing, Cantankerous Titles, and co-founder of the Portland Zine Symposium. He tours with his films on the Dinner and Bikes program and has been featured in Time Magazine, Publisher s Weekly, Utne Reader, Portland Mercury, Oregonian, Broken Pencil, Readymade, Punk Planet, Profane Existence, and Maximum Rocknroll.
- Author(s)Abner Smith,Joe Biel
- PublisherMicrocosm Publishing
- Date of Publication11/04/2013
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMicrocosm Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.