Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date self-study system offers 100 per cent coverage of every topic on the 2016 version of the CISA exam. The fully revised new edition delivers complete coverage of every topic on the latest release of the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exam. Written by an IT security and auditing expert, CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor All-in-One Exam Guide, Third Edition, covers all five exam domains developed by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). This effective self-study system features learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, in-depth explanations of each topic, and accurate practice questions. Each chapter includes Exam Tips that highlight key exam information, hands-on exercises, a chapter summary that serves as a quick review, and end-of-chapter questions that simulate those on the actual exam. Designed to help you pass the CISA exam with ease, this trusted guide also serves as an ideal on-the-job reference. Features: electronic content includes 400 multiple-choice practice questions and a PDF copy of the book; practice questions match the format, content, and tone of the actual exam; and written by an experienced certification author with 30+ years of IT experience.
- Author BiographyPeter H. Gregory (Seattle, WA), CISSP, CISA, CRISC, C|CISO, CCSK, PCI-QSA, is a career security and IT technologist, with many years' experience in IT operations, software engineering, network engineering, security engineering, security operations, and security management. He has been deeply involved in the development of IT controls and internal IT audits since 2002 and is the author of over forty books on information security topics.
- Author(s)Peter H. Gregory
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight1127 g
- Width183 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.