All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionCISSP Practice Questions, Third Edition CISSP Practice Questions Exam Cram, Third Edition complements any CISSP study plan with 1,001 practice test questions in the book and on the CD-all supported by complete explanations of every answer. This package's highly realistic questions cover every area of kwledge for the new CISSP exam. Covers the critical information you'll need to kw to score higher on your CISSP exam! * Features 1,001 questions, organized to reflect the current CISSP exam objectives so you can easily assess your kwledge of every topic. * Each question includes a detailed answer explanation. * Provides complete coverage of the Common Body of Kwledge (CBK). * Use our invative Quick Check Answer Key(TM) to quickly find answers as you work your way through the questions. CD-ROM features 1,001 Practice Questions * 1,001 questions from this book are included on the CD, giving you yet ather effective tool to assess your readiness for the CISSP exam. * The test engine features multiple test modes, questions that simulate the actual CISSP exam, and detailed answer explanations, among other features.
- Author BiographyAs the founder and president of Superior Solutions, Inc., a Houston-based IT security consulting and auditing firm, Michael Gregg has more than 20 years of experience in information security and risk management. He holds two associate's degrees, a bachelor's degree, and a master's degree. Some of the certifications he holds include CISA, CISSP, MCSE, CTT+, A+, N+, Security+, CASP, CCNA, GSEC, CEH, CHFI, CEI, CISA, CISM, CGEIT, and SSCP. In addition to his experience performing security audits and assessments, Michael has authored or coauthored more than 15 books, including Certified Ethical Hacker Exam Prep (Que), CISSP Exam Cram 2 (Que), and Security Administrator Street Smarts (Sybex). He is a site expert for TechTarget.com websites, such as SearchNetworking.com. He also serves on their editorial advisory board. His articles have been published on IT websites, and he has been quoted on Fox News and The New York Times. He has created more than 15 securityrelated courses and training classes for various companies and universities. Although audits and assessments are where he spends the bulk of his time, teaching and contributing to the written body of IT security knowledge are how Michael believes he can give something back to the community that has given him so much. He is a board member for Habitat For Humanity and, when not working, Michael enjoys traveling and restoring muscle cars.
- Author(s)Michael Gregg
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/09/2012
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson IT Certification
- Weight503 g
- Width155 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.