Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionIf reducing your college costs are appealing to you then CLEP offers a way to do that by testing out of a requirement or even an elective. When you answer 50% correct your college will t charge you for the course so that much is FREE! Is that a few hundred or even a thousand dollars back in your pocket plus the interest over seven years on that money! The bonus is you also fast track out of college or take more of the courses you may find even more appealing or advanced. It is a total win to save time and money with the trusted XAMonline test prep, the CLEP specialist company. Check your college requirements and if you can fit one or more of these tests to meet those requirements you will earn up to 3 credits per test and that is smart money and use of time. There are prerequisites to taking the test, just confidence and subject matter expertise, regardless of how you acquired it. The following tests are included in the CLEP History - book 3 (of 7) 1.American Government 2.History of the United States 1 3.History of the United States 2 4.Western Civilization 1 5.Western Civilization 2 If you have determined that history is one of your stronger areas of expertise then this product affords you a unique opportunity to compare tests within subject matter category. Discover full length tests with full explanations, all available as eBooks or print books. Each sample test goes through a process so that standards are covered and weighted and the end result is that you get the true to format and true to test experience. Each test has t only an answer key but also detailed explanations.
- Author(s)Sharon A Wynne
- Date of Publication06/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1057 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.