All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEarn College Credit with REA's Test Prep for CLEP(r) Principles of Macroecomics Everything you need to pass the exam and get the college credit you deserve. CLEP(r) is the most popular credit-by-examination program in the country, accepted by more than 2,900 colleges and universities. For over 15 years, REA has helped students pass the CLEP(r) exam and earn college credit while reducing their tuition costs. Our CLEP(r) test preps are perfect for adults returning to college (or attending for the first time), military service members, high-school graduates looking to earn college credit, or home-schooled students with kwledge that can translate into college credit. There are many different ways to prepare for the CLEP(r) exam. What's best for you depends on how much time you have to study and how comfortable you are with the subject matter. Our test prep for CLEP(r) Principles of Macroecomics and the free online tools that come with it, will allow you to create a personalized CLEP(r) study plan that can be customized to fit you: your schedule, your learning style, and your current level of kwledge. Here's how it works: Diagstic exam at the REA Study Center focuses your studyOur online diagstic exam pinpoints your strengths and shows you exactly where you need to focus your study. Armed with this information, you can personalize your prep and review where you need it the most. Most complete subject review for CLEP(r) Principles of MacroecomicsOur targeted review covers all the material you'll be expected to kw for the exam and includes a glossary of must-kw terms. Two full-length practice examsThe online REA Study Center gives you two full-length practice tests and the most powerful scoring analysis and diagstic tools available today. Instant score reports help you zero in on the CLEP(r) Principles of Macroecomics topics that give you trouble w and show you how to arrive at the correct answer-so you'll be prepared on test day. REA is the ackwledged leader in CLEP(r) preparation, with the most extensive library of CLEP(r) titles available. Our test preps for CLEP(r) exams help you earn valuable college credit, save on tuition, and get a head start on your college degree.
- Author BiographyRichard Sattora is an Economics teacher at Excelsior Award-winning Pittsford Mendon High School, Pittsford, N.Y., where he has taught for 30 years. The caliber of his work has brought Mr. Sattora recognition from Who s Who Among America s Teachers and the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, which named him a Blue Ribbon Teacher of Economics. In 2005, under Mr. Sattora s direction, Pittsford Mendon High School s Federal Reserve Challenge Team won the Fed Challenge national championship. Mr. Sattora has also designed an Economic Education Institute blueprint for the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. A graduate of Canisius College, he holds an M.S. degree from Nazareth College.
- Author(s)Richard Sattora
- PublisherResearch & Education Association
- Date of Publication17/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCLEP
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.