All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the current Medical Diagsis and Treatment Study Guide, 2nd Edition. The ultimate case-based study guide based on the most popular annual resource in internal medicine-w updated. This current Medical Diagsis and Treatment Study Guide facilitates your analysis of test cases and enhances your recall of internal medicine topics, making it invaluable preparation for any internal medicine examination. Organized according the Core Curriculum of the Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine, this study-enhancing resource covers over 30 core topics that encompass essentials, conditions, presentations, treatment approaches, and diseases seen by general practitioners in the inpatient and outpatient settings. The study guide utilizes content from CMDT, Quick Answers, and Lange Pathophysiology to provide a case-based application that tests key concepts in clinical reasoning, clinical problem-solving, and recognition of essential clinical facts. The second edition of Current Medical Diagsis and Treatment Study Guide is extensively updated and examines the most fundamental issues you need to kw to succeed on the clerkship shelf exam in Internal Medicine. The study guide includes an expanded format for a more formal and in-depth review and is perfect for instructors utilizing the main CMDT text. Features case-based coverage of 80 must-kw diseases and disorders, from skin and hematologic disorders to infectious disorders For each topic, the study guide includes learning objectives; an expanded list of questions to prompt case analysis; a more detailed emphasis on signs and symptoms, lab findings, imaging studies, and medications; additional discussions on therapeutic procedures and outcomes; and full references. Current Medical Diagsis and Treatment Flashcards, 2nd Edition All the content of the most popular annual resource in internal medicine-in a skill-building flashcard format. Current Medical Diagsis and Treatment Flashcards contains 250 flashcards drawn from the pages of the core CMDT text that facilitate your analysis of test cases and enhances your recall of internal medicine topics. Included in this handy, quick-reference source book are all topics within the Internal Medicine Clerkship Curriculum, as well as additional material pertaining to CMDT coverage. Organized according the Core Curriculum of the Clerkship Directors in Internal Medicine, the flashcards cover over 30 core topics that encompass fundamental concepts, common conditions, presentations, treatment approaches, and diseases seen by general practitioners in the inpatient and outpatient settings. The flashcards utilize content from CMDT, Quick Answers, and Lange Pathophysiology to provide a case-based application that tests key concepts in clinical reasoning, clinical problem-solving, and recognition of essential clinical facts. The second edition of Current Medical Diagsis and Treatment Flashcards features updated, refreshed content throughout, making it the most indispensable-and current-clerkship prep tool available. Now more than ever, it's required reading for every medical and nursing student, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, house officer, and practicing physician. Extensive content updating to the flashcards Cross-referenced to the CMDT book in the flashcard references to point you to relevant content in the most recent edition of the book Questions cover salient features; how to think through the problem; essentials of diagsis; symptoms and signs; differential diagsis; laboratory, imaging, and procedural findings; treatment modalities; and more.
- Author BiographyProfessor of Clinical Medicine Associate Dean for Student Affairs School of Medicine University of California, San Francisco Professor of Medicine Associate Dean of Students School of Medicine University of California, San Francisco Gene R. Quinn, MD is an Internal Medicine resident at UCSF School of Medicine in San Fransisco, CA. He graduated with his medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from University of Washington and an M.S. in Cell and Molecular Biology from Tulane University.
- Author(s)Gene R. Quinn,Maxine A. Papadakis,Nathaniel Gleason,Stephen J. McPhee
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Weight2349 g
- Width218 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine102 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.