Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $52.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe CMOS Cookbook contains all you need to kw to understand and successfully use CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor) integrated circuits. Written in a 'cookbook' format that requires little math, this practical, user-oriented book covers all the basics for working with digital logic and many of its end applications. Whether you're a newcomer to logic and electronics or a senior design engineer, you'll find CMOS Cookbook and its examples helpful as a self-learning guide, a reference handbook, a project-idea book, or a text for teaching others digital logic at the high school through university levels. In the pages of this revised edition, you'll discover: What CMOS is, who makes it, and how the basic transistors, inverters, and logic and transmission gates work; CMOS usage rules, power-supply examples, and information on breadboards, state testing, tools, and interfacing; discussions of the latest CMOS devices and sub-families, including the 74C, 74HC, and 74HCT series that streamline TTL and CMOS interfacing; an in-depth look at multivibrators - including astable, mostable, and bistable - and linear techniques; clocked-logic designs and the extensive applications of JK and D-type flip-flops; and, a helpful appendix featuring a TTL-to-CMOS conversion chart.
- Author BiographyDon Lancaster heads Synergetics-Arizona, an electronics design and consulting firm. He is the author of many best-selling books, including TTL Cookbook, Active-Filter Cookbook, and AppleWriter Cookbook.
- Author(s)Don Lancaster,Howard M. Berlin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1988
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight601 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.12New
- AU $30.22New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $30.69New
- AU $21.64New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.34
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.81
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.10
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $24.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.