All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionLearn computer concepts and applications YOUR way with the unique CMPTR and CMPTR ONLINE. CMPTR's easy-reference, paperback book presents course content through visually engaging chapters as well as Chapter Review Cards that consolidate the most important material into a ready-made study tool. Used with the book or on its own, CMPTR ONLINE allows easy exploration of CMPTR anywhere, anytime on virtually any device. Collect your tes and create StudyBits from interactive content as you progress to help you remember what's most important. You can use preset study resources or personalize review through easy-to-use tags and filters to prioritize your study. Make and review flashcards, review related content, and track your progress with Concept Tracker, all in one place and at an affordable price. CMPTR introduces the latest updates in Microsoft Office, including Windows 10, Edge web browser, and Office 2016 applications with fun facts, tips and walk-through videos.
- Author BiographyOver the past 25 years, Robin M. Romer has focused on writing and editing books about computing, including computer applications, Web design and development, and service desks. In 2001, Robin sold her successful imprint, Acada Books, to return to her roots and concentrate on hands-on writing and editing. She has authored and contributed to more than 30 books and edited more than 50 titles. Katherine T. Pinard has more than 25 years of experience writing and editing books about computer concepts, applications, and technology. She has co-authored or contributed to over 20 successful books and has edited or managed more than 60 titles. She is MOS certified in Word and PowerPoint. Deborah Morley has authored more than ten popular computer textbooks, including UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS: TODAY AND TOMORROW and UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS IN A CHANGING SOCIETY. Professor Morley earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Business Information Systems from California State University, Fresno. Today, she offers more than ten years of experience teaching at the college level.
- Author(s)Deborah Morley,Katherine Pinard,Robin Romer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/04/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1588 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.