All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA proven guide to computer-aided machining, CNC Programming: Principles and Applications has been revised to give readers the most up-to-date information on G- and M- code programming available today. This edition retains the book's comprehensive yet concise approach, offering an overview of the entire manufacturing process, from planning through code writing and setup. is the new edition includes expanded coverage of tooling, manufacturing processes, print reading, quality control, and precision measurement. Designed to meet the needs of both beginning machinists and seasoned machinists making the transition to the abstract realm of CNC, this book is a valuable resource that will be referred to again and again.
- Author BiographyMichael W. Mattson is Michael W. Mattson is chairman of the Department of Manufacturing Technology at Clackamas Community College, Oregon City, Oregon. He is actively involved in training high school teachers in CNC programming and has completed the summer training intensive with Project Lead the Way(R).
- Author(s)Mike Mattson
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1110 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.