All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionMaster CNC macro programming. CNC Programming Using Fanuc Custom Macro B shows you how to implement powerful, advanced CNC macro programming techniques that result in unparalleled accuracy, flexible automation, and enhanced productivity. Step-by-step instructions begin with basic principles and gradually proceed in complexity. Specific descriptions and programming examples follow Fanuc's Custom Macro B language with reference to Fanuc 0i series controls. By the end of the book, you will be able to develop highly efficient programs that exploit the full potential of CNC machines. Coverage of this title includes: variables and expressions; types of variables - local, global, macro, and system variables; macro functions, including trigometric, rounding, logical, and conversion functions; branches and loops; subprograms; macro call; complex motion generation; parametric programming; custom canned cycles; probing; communication with external devices; and, programmable data entry.
- Author BiographyS. K. Sinha earned his Ph.D. in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology in 1993. He has 18 years of teaching experience in CNC programming and has been working in the CNC area for the past 10 years.
- Author(s)Kumares C. Sinha,S. K. Sinha
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight387 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.