All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the most authoritative experts in the field, this compilation is organized by topic and offers more than 80 focused articles. It covers all aspects of CNC, such as hardware, software, programming, codes, and macros. It features articles reflecting recent developments in the field. It appeals to both veterans and newcomers with tips and techniques that can be applied at work and speed up the learning curve.
- Author BiographyPeter Smid is a professional consultant, educator and speaker, with many years of practical, hands-on experience, in the industrial and educational fields. During his career, he has gathered an extensive experience with CNC and CAD/CAM applications on all levels. He consults to manufacturing industry and educational institutions on practical use of Computerized Numerical Control technology, part programming, Autocad(r), Mastercam(r) and other CAD/CAM software, as well as advanced machining, tooling, setup, and many other related fields. His comprehensive industrial background in CNC programming, machining and company-oriented training has assisted several hundred companies to benefit from his wide-ranging knowledge.Mr. Smid s long time association with advanced manufacturing companies and CNC machinery vendors, as well as his affiliation with a number of Community and Technical College industrial technology programs and machine shop skills training, have enabled him to broaden his professional and consulting skills in the areas of CNC and CAD/CAM training, computer applications and needs analysis, software evaluation, system benchmarking, programming, hardware selection, software customizing, and operations management.Over the years, Mr. Smid has developed and delivered hundreds of customized educational programs to thousands of instructors and students at colleges and universities across United States, Canada and Europe, as well as to a large number of manufacturing companies and private sector organizations and individuals. He has actively participated in many industrial trade shows, conferences, workshops and various seminars, including submission of papers, delivering presentations and a number of speaking engagements to professional organizations. He is also the author of articles and many in-house publications on the subject of CNC and CAD/CAM. For six years he had a monthly column in the ShopTalk Magazine related to CNC programming. During his many years as a highly respected professional in the CNC industrial and educational field, he has developed tens of thousands of pages of high quality training materials.The author welcomes comments, suggestions and other input from educators, students and industrial users. You may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.Also by Peter Smid: CNC PROGRAMMING TECHNIQUESAn Insider's Guide to Effective Methods and ApplicationsFANUC CNC CUSTOM MACROSPractical Resources for Fanuc Custom Macro B Users
- Author(s)Peter Smid
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.