COFAs Toolkit: The Law Society's Risk and Compliance Section by Jeremy Black (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $84.84+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs instructed by the Legal Services Act 2007, from by January 2013 every firm will have to appoint a Compliance Officer for Financial Administration (COFA). The COFA has a more focused role than a COLP and has two key responsibilities: to ensure compliance with the SRA's accounts rules to record all failures to comply and to report any such failures to the SRA as soon as is reasonably practicable. This toolkit will include practical guidance to assist the COFA to implement and oversee systems for compliance in relation to the Accounts Rules and will include: payment authorisation forms draft undertakings reporting and monitoring forms development and training policy draft letters and reports.
- Author BiographyJeremy Black is a Partner in Deloitte's professional practices group.
- Author(s)Jeremy Black
- PublisherThe Law Society
- Date of Publication30/06/2012
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Law Society
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.