All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Chemistry Workbook for CSEC is a valuable activity book for CSEC Chemistry students. It covers all aspects of the Caribbean Examinations Council's Certificate of Secondary Education Chemistry syllabus. This book provides excellent practice for the structured question from Paper 2 of the CSEC Examination and is a great aid to revision and examination practice. It has been specially written to help CSEC students maximize their exam scores.
- Author BiographyAnne Tindale, the author, is an experienced author of texts and resources on Chemistry. She has taught in the science to CSEC levels with great success for many years and is currently Head of Science at St Winifred's School, St Michael, Barbados.
- Author(s)Anne Tindale
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication23/06/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleCollins CSEC Chemistry
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight280 g
- Width192 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.63Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.62Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.