Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $37.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a Web markup standard that allows Web designers to define the appearance and position of a Web page using special dynamic effects This book is the perfect beginner reference, showing those new to CSS how to design Web pages and implement numerous useful CSS effects available Seasoned For Dummies author Richard Mansfield explains how CSS can streamline and speed up Web development Explains how to take control of the many elements in a Web page, integrate CSS into new or existing sites, choose the best coding techniques, and execute advanced visual effects such as transitions U Features a special discussion on browser incompatibility issues involving CSS and how to solve potential problems
- Author BiographyRichard Mansfield was the editor of COMPUTE! Magazine from 1981 to 1987. During that time, he wrote hundreds of magazine articles and two columns. From 1987 to 1991, he was editorial director and partner at Signal Research. He began writing books full-time in 1991 and has written 36 computer books since 1982. Of those, four became bestsellers: Machine Language for Beginners (COMPUTE! Books), The Second Book of Machine Language (COMPUTE! Books), The Visual Guide to Visual Basic (Ventana), and The Visual Basic Power Toolkit (Ventana, coauthored by Evangelos Petroutsos). His books combined have sold more than 500,000 copies worldwide and have been translated into 12 languages. Richard's recent titles include Office 2003 Application Development All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies, Visual Basic .NET All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies, Visual Basic .NET Weekend Crash Course, Visual Basic .NET Database Programming For Dummies, Visual Basic 6 Database Programming For Dummies (all published by Wiley), Hacker Attack (Sybex), and The Wi-Fi Experience: Everyone's Guide to 802.11b Wireless Networking (Pearson Education, coauthored by Harold Davis).
- Author(s)Richard Mansfield
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2005
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/07/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight549 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
The 8-Week Blood Sugar Diet: Lose Weight Fast and Reprogramme Your Body for Life by Michael Mosley (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $19.13New
- AU $7.82Used
- AU $21.30New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.87New
- AU $6.50Used
- AU $31.93New
- AU $20.05New
- AU $24.96New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.54
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $58.25Trending at AU $62.59
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.53
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $38.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.