All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comprehensive review of large and small airways disorders. It begins with four introductory chapters devoted to airway physiology, anatomy, and anatomical and functional CT imaging methods. These chapters are followed by coverage of large airways disorders in adults, including airway steses, neoplasms, malacia and bronchiectasis. The next section examines small airways disorders in adults, including asthma, infectious and n-infectious small airways disorders, obliterative bronchiolitis, and smoking-related airway diseases. The final two chapters detail pediatric large and small airway disorders.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/12/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Medical Imaging
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note253 black & white illustrations, 94 colour illustrations, 30 black & white tables
- Weight953 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Lynch,Phillip M. Boiselle
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.